Author · Books · Journalism · Information
|The Prey Series|
Edited by #1 New York Times bestselling author David Baldacci and including stories by Michael Connelly, Lee Child, Jeffery Deaver, and more, this one-of-a-kind anthology pulls together the most beloved characters from the best and most popular thriller series today. Worlds collide!
In an unprecedented collaboration, twenty-three of the world's bestselling and critically acclaimed thriller writers have paired their series characters such as Harry Bosch, Jack Reacher, and Lincoln Rhyme in an eleven-story anthology curated by the International Thriller Writers (ITW). All of the contributors to FaceOff are ITW members and the stories feature these dynamic duos:
· Harry Bosch vs. Patrick Kenzie in Red Eye, by Dennis Lehane and Michael Connelly
· John Rebus vs. Roy Grace in In the Nick of Time, by Ian Rankin and Peter James
· Slappy the Ventriloquist Dummy vs. Aloysius Pendergast in Gaslighted, by R.L. Stine, Douglas Preston, and Lincoln Child
· Malachai Samuels vs. D.D. Warren in The Laughing Buddha, by M.J. Rose and Lisa Gardner
· Paul Madriani vs. Alexandra Cooper in Surfing the Panther, by Steve Martini and Linda Fairstein
· Lincoln Rhyme vs. Lucas Davenport in Rhymes With Prey, by Jeffery Deaver and John Sandford
· Michael Quinn vs. Repairman Jack in Infernal Night, by Heather Graham and F. Paul Wilson
· Sean Reilly vs. Glen Garber in Pit Stop, by Raymond Khoury and Linwood Barclay
· Wyatt Hunt vs. Joe Trona in Silent Hunt, by John Lescroart and T. Jefferson Parker
· Cotton Malone vs. Gray Pierce in The Devil's Bones, by Steve Berry and James Rollins
· Jack Reacher vs. Nick Heller in Good and Valuable Consideration, by Lee Child and Joseph Finder
So sit back and prepare for a rollicking ride as your favorite characters go head-to-head with some worthy opponents in FaceOff it's a thrill-a-minute read.
Amazon.com (CD unabridged)
Books-A-Million (CD unabridged)
10 February 2017
The Prey series, the Virgil Flowers series, the Kidd series, The Singular Menace, The Night Crew, Dead Watch, The Eye and the Heart: The Watercolors of John Stuart Ingle, and Plastic Surgery: The Kindest Cut are copyrighted by John Sandford. All excerpts are used with permission.
All original content on the website (excluding some other specifically disclaimed text) is copyright © 1997-2016 by Roswell Anthony Camp. Please do not steal anything from these pages. If you want to borrow something, write and ask first. Help keep moofs happy.